Monday, March 09, 2009

Daily Sketch 26


This is post 101! yay! It only took me four years... The good news is that about 30-40 of those posts have been since the start of '09. That means I'm doing a lot more sketching then I ever have before. The guy with the semi-mohawk (It really looked more like a cross between a Grease hairdo and a mohawk) I actually drew Sunday, but then refined the profile today. It was much flatter originally, and he had very strong features.

I'm really liking the combination of 1-minute and 15 minute drawings throughout the sketch book, particularly when they overlap more than the ones on this page.

I also think i'm going to try to start drawing every waiter/waitress we have. The guy below Mohawk was the second one that came out really good. I need to have more female faces drawn like this.

No comments: