Saturday, March 07, 2009

Daily Sketch 25


So my daily sketch has evolved slightly, due to my animation teacher. Instead of 1 15-minute sketch, I will now be doing 15 1-minute sketches! My teacher wants us to draw, draw, draw; focusing on getting the basic forms down. He doesn't care if the drawings are bad, and says with time and LOTS of drawings there will be a great improvement in skill. I'm definitely much better at the childrens' faces than the adult faces. Maybe one day i'll even be able to draw hair in under a minute. :)

1 comment:

Tania said...

They look great. We're doing heads in one of my other classes and the teacher said that the things that contribute the most to getting the likeness of someone is the silhouette of the hair and the neck so those are the things to go for first if you don't have a lot of time.