Sunday, August 14, 2011

Upcoming testing

Hey everyone! I just wanted to send out a note about the next couple of months. I'm starting to ramp up the training for my black belt test for Tae Kwon Do in early November. Posting will be sporadic for the next 3 months. This is a goal that I've had since I started TKD 12/13 years ago. It got put on hold for a number of years while I finished school, got married, and started a career. I was able to restart training at a great studio and pick up where I previously stopped.

I'm going to try to keep sketching during this time, but I most likely won't have much complete artwork. I will post as I can, hopefully getting in as many Illustration Friday's as possible. Once my test is complete, I will be restarting my art projects and classes in full force.

No comments: