Thursday, June 17, 2010

More ripples!

#465

#466 (SOLD)


I had so much fun with the ripplesketches that I did two more. I did have a bit of computer trouble, so I got delayed in both scanning and posting them. In fact, I got them on the ripplesketches site before my own blog, so I already have one of them sold, #466, my farewell shrimp. Thanks Ursula!

I am amazed at the turnout in participation over at the ripplesketch blog, both from artists contributing time, creativity, and art, and from the people donating to the foundations. Over 500 pieces of artwork and over $3,000 raised so far! Our online community rocks!

3 comments:

k.h.whitaker said...

These are great too. I love the shrimp!

Anonymous said...

I love these sketches where do you come up with all of the ideas.

NAHRIN said...

That is so adorable!!!!