Friday, October 02, 2009

Teaser...

I have entered the completed Fleeting Turtles as an unpublished piece into the Society of Illustrators of Los Angeles annual competition, Illustration West. It's been about 4 years since I last entered this competition. I didn't get accepted then, so I'm hoping I've improved enough to get accepted this year. I don't know whether or not I should be showing this work before the show, so I'm going to keep the finished piece a surprise until I know the results.

I will give you a teaser:


I had a lot of great feedback from friends and family on final tweaks to make my illustration as refined as possible before entering it into the competition. I thank them all for their great input and suggestions!

1 comment:

dolls like us said...

I love turtles but they bring back a bad memory for me my husband doesn't see will . So one day in West Virginia I was working overtime trying to help my husband see one and someone heard me came over and killed the turtle and made turtle soup .