Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Resumes and Letters


Today was good and bad. I didn't get the outlined letters for the layout I'm working on totally done. What is posted is the start of the lettering. I drew my own alphabet freehand, and I'm now tracing it on the computer so I can make all the titles for the children's workbook. I did, however, update my resume, prep all the food for the week for the new diet, and start work on updating my portfolio for graphic design. I also sent out two resumes for potential job opportunities for graphic design.

For those providing me feedback, i'm emailing my resume for review.

1 comment:

Scott said...

The resume looks fine. Not knowing the art industry, I'm not sure if there is anything else that should be there. The presentation is in proper order and the content is brief and specific. Some people put references, some people put that they are available upon request, and some don't mention them. Entirely up to you. Wish you luck on the diet.