Tuesday, January 10, 2006

bouncie, bouncie, bouncie....

i'm a little hyper now, don't mind me! just got back from meeting with carol heyer about my apprenticeship and i'm very, very, *bouncie* very excited. and maybe a little hyper too. capitals? nope, too impatient to use them. you're lucky you got periods and commas at all. eric's gonna run away in fear...maybe. he kinda likes me a bit, so he may stay around ;) carol and i are a lot alike and we both love books and art...is there anything more (besides eric) in the world? i think she'll teach me a lot about illustration, and i hope i can learn to paint faces like she does...the ones she does are just beautiful! must paint.....must clean (because cleaning never ends).....must paint.... where's my ipod? eric's definitely gonna run away....

No comments: